Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August Event

Boy, do I feel like a Slacker! Has it been that long since I last posted something on my Blog? Well, it's time to shape up and be a better blogger. Like they say "Time flies when you are having fun. Since last November, I have been busy with teaching quilting at the Clovis Adult School and attending quilt shows. Being a vendor at these shows have taken me to many places like Phoenix, AZ, Folsom (the town, not the prison), San Mateo, Clovis (really far), Las Vegas, NV, Sacramento, Oakland, Sandy, UT, Santa Rosa, and Long Beach, CA.

This month I have a quilt show in Paradise! That's Paradise, California on August 14th and 15th. It will be held at the Paradise Intermediate School located at 5665 Recreation Drive.

Paradise, CA is home to about 27,000 people nestled in the foothills of Northern California's Sierra Nevada Mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment